Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting the hang of this...

Still trying to get the hang of keeping a blog. It doesn't seem like it that should be such a hard thing. I mean you write a post, and then you publish it, what's so hard about that? I can't seem to get my head around posting daily...at least not yet anyway.

Well I guess it's just the art of creating a post that I'm finding difficult. Not even that, it's more like what do I post about? My life seems just so boring really. I guess I just have to figure out what exactly it is I want to say with this blog, but the only way to do that is to keep posting. Eventually I might figure it out if I keep posting here.

I just have to figure out how to incorporate my real life in to this blog. How much is ok to put in? I don't want to compromise other people's anonymity, especially if they don't know I'm even writing a blog, so I can't post pictures of my friends & relatives, so when I do get around to posting pictures, it'll probably just be of my dogs, of nature, of me and of other random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment